- A characteristic feature of the modern world of work is an increase in turning and standing movements in the workplace.
- There are in total four pivot points - two in the area of the metatarsal bones, and two in the heel area.
- The pivot points of the ERGO-ACTIVE outsole exactly correspond to the turning points of the foot.
- Frictional resistance is reduced to a minimum.
- Signs of fatigue are being prevented.
- As a whole, the sole construction is biodynamically adapted to the natural roll-over movement of the foot.
- Lateral profiling ensures high slip resistance.
- Common research project with Tübingen University